We strive for excellence at Stellar Mental Health & Mediation and like to think of ourselves as the best at what we do. Stellar is comprised of staff from various ethnic, religious and cultural backgrounds. The key to working at Stellar Mental Health & Mediation is the family atmosphere of intimacy and pride in which everyone shares
- All therapists hold at minimum, a Master’s degree in Social Work or a related field, and are knowledgeable and experienced in domestic violence, sexual and physical abuse, stress reduction, child therapy, and couples and family counseling.
- Services will be provided at a time and location that is convenient and suitable for the eligible participant.
- Clinic services will be provided in the office and within family homes.
- Community based rehabilitation may be provided in the home, community and office, depending on the need of the participant, and outlined in the treatment plan.
- A crisis response system is set up to provide crisis assistance, 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- CBRS/Case Management Staff hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a human service field and will complete USPRA training within 30 months of hire.